Friday, February 28, 2014

7107 INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL DAY 1

Guess who's back…

Well, I can't believe I've been on a blog hiatus for almost 8 months now! It's about time I start to resurrect this lonely blog of mine. And it's the perfect time too since today's my last day of finals! I'm glad I can finally have a lot more free time on my hands. No more projects and research papers! For now.. that is. I still got college quickly coming up. But anyways, high school is so close to over for me. I'm graduating in 22 days and I'm so excited that I might even put a countdown timer 'til graduation day here on my blog. Hahaha!

Since I've been gone for so long, I owe it to this blog to make my come back post as amazing as possible so I've decided to make my first post about my 7107 IMF experience. I'm sure a lot of you know what Coachella is. Well just like California, the Philippines has its own two-day outdoor musical festival called 7107 IMF. The festival was held in Clark, Pampanga and I wasn't sure about going since I've never been to Clark and this year was its first year of launching 7107. No regrets though. It was so much fun that I hope they're gonna have it again next year!



Forever 21 leather crop top, Guess button down shirt (wrapped around waist), Pretty Little Blings bracelet







So the daytime lineup consisted mostly of pop and indie bands. Asteroids Galaxy Tour was a band I didn't really know much about. But, I'm glad I heard them play 'cause I really loved their song "Heart Attack"


Then the crowd definitely got all excited when Kid Ink showed up...


This kid was too cute. I couldn't resist not taking a photo of him. Cool kid right there. 




And here's Kaskade! One of the big headliners of 7107 that played on the first day of the festival. 



Stay tuned for part two in my next post!

xx Steph

64 comments:

  1. Amazing blog!! Loved it <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, gfc, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Hugs and kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Followed you on gfc :)

      xx Steph

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog!! I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin!! Please follow me back on bloglovin too :)

      Keep in touch
      Charu
      http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

      Delete
  2. Great pics dear!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics and I like your style :)
    www.lookbook-of-my-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures!! Thank you for your lovely comment on our blog, would you like to follow each other in gfc, bloglovin and Facebook? Please let us know
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! Great event!!!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing festival, love your outfit. Thank you so much for the lovely comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post:)
    You have an amazing blog,followed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the leather look top! Nice pictures! Looks like the festival was a blast! Thanks for stopping by my blog X


    http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the event. Looks so much fun! I love your outfit.

    ××
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, love your outfit :) and the pictures are really nice :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post, I loved your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like an amazing event, you are so lucky!

    I have just followed you, I would be more than happy to see you on my list as well!

    xxx,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow cute photos, looks like so much fun! x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool!!!
    I love those photos sweetie
    Kisses and have a great weekend
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so cute and love your outfit hope you have a lovely time there (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really wish i was there! Looks so much fun!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this looks so awesome!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice outfit dear! cool! love the photos you took! it looks fun!

    keep spread the love,
    Restya Mahara
    xoxo

    A Lone Cat Journey

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow 8 months!! Welcome back Stephenie!! Love the pics. This festival looks like so much fun!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your photos stephanie and your blog is amazing! you are so adorable and i love your outfit [: i can't wait to see more from you<3
    if you are interested, let's follow each other! do let me know [;

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gloria! Followed you on gfc :)

      Delete
  21. It looks super cool and that you enjoyed a lot! :) I understand the not blogging thing, studies are the first thing to think about, then it comes blogging and other hobbies.
    Thank you very much for the comment on my blog, see ya!

    Amanda
    www.somethingfashion.es

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely post!Do you want to follow each other on GFC and FB?Let me know on my blog.
    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/2014/01/quick-tip-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. woah great pictures :) i also really like your ootd

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know on my blog when you do so I can follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! Followed you on bloglovin

      Delete
  24. This looks like a lot of fun! ;u; You took some really nice pictures! ^^ Would you like to follow each other's blogs via GFC?
    -清美
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post! I really love yout blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know)
    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. suppa cool
    xoxo sabrina and levina
    http://commeorstylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful! thanks for you follow :) I follow you back!

    J'aime les feuilles rouges

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE these photos, looks like so much fun!!! Such a great post.
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. great festival hotos and blog!!! would you like to follow each other?
    www.madebyasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete