Saturday, June 15, 2013

THE LOOK

Back to blogging once again! So sorry for the blog hiatus, I have been trying to enjoy my last few weeks of summer vacation. I've been really busy and exhausted lately! I decided to make that long awaited outfit post I never got around to do. But this look is really simple so don't expect much. Hahaha.  Anyways, the blog lag has been way too long so finally here's an update.


Enough with all the travel posts for now, I'm just gonna make this completely about my look and I won't go into details about where I am and what we did. Hahaha.


I think summer's all about dressing up in something laid back and easy to wear so a simple tank top and shorts would suffice. I did some quick last minute packing and just threw all my stuff in the bag... Hence, I didn't bring anything dressy. I'm not even wearing my own shoes in this outfit! So Kels, if you're reading this, thanks for the sandals. Hahaha.






My summer's over but I hope you guys are enjoying yours right now. xx


14 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! Loving the laidback summer feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yellow is such a summer colour...and that tee withs stripes is gorgeous!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful and stylish look, love it! Thanks for sharing! :) x

    www.nevernotinspired.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it better when the shirt's tucked in like in the last picture but this is a really summery and pretty outfit.
    A few bracelets would also look gorgeous to this, don't you think?

    xx

    kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think yellow is super trendy this summer!!! the relaxed outfit looks cute on you! I wanted to tell you I really like your blog and I nominated you for the liebster award go see!!!
    XOXO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ebeautiful girl! love the bright yellow :)


    erin // http://erinoxnam.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look! Your blog is really interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorg!!! Love this look on you girl. Sunny and adorable

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are all so beautiful and on very nice locations. You look so gorgeous!

    Love,
    Sofie
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! amazing pictures :*
    xoxo
    daria-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the bright, sunny tank :) I wear really simple outfits in the summer too, layering is ridiculous when it's 97 degrees outside!!

    ReplyDelete